Given the current and growing uncertainty that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing worldwide we would like to re-emphasize that our main priority is the wellbeing of our guests and collaborators. Our thoughts are with all those affected across the world, their families and loved ones.
We are aware of the concerns of our guests and we are updating our staff minute by minute with the latest guidelines of the global and local health authorities to reassure that we are prepared to address the current circumstances.
For Grupo Presidente, it is essential to offer safe and clean environments, which is why all our hotels and restaurants have reinforced cleaning and sanitation procedures and have adopted additional measures and protocols.
Some of these are described below:
- Hand disinfection stations have been installed for guests and collaborators.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common and high contact areas: Lobby, corridors, elevators, public bathrooms, among others.
- We have informed and educated our collaborators on the procedures for suspicion or confirmation of an infection case among our guests or other collaborators.
- Inside the guest rooms we are giving special attention to cleaning and disinfecting "frequent contact points" such as: Power buttons, work tables, remote controls, door handles, closets, drawers, telephones, carpets, toilets, sink taps and showers.
- We use disinfecting surface cleaners, antibacterial hand soaps and sanitizing gels.
- We have constant communication with our staff to reinforce our sanitation safety procedures.
- All areas have implemented hand washing and disinfection procedures to be performed multiple times during the different shifts.
- We have implemented monitoring measures so that none of our collaborators show up with a respiratory disease or any other symptom, to avoid any type of contagion.
Cancellation policy and booking flexibly:
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now. So, we are waiving cancellation fees for existing and new bookings in our Hotels, for stays between March 9, 2020 and April 30, 2020. Must inform with at least 24 hours before the check in.
For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia) please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
Group and meeting reservations:
We will work with customers to manage any changes needed on a case by case basis. Our hotels are actively supporting customers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time.
Please contact the hotel directly to discuss further.
For bookings beyond April 30, 2020 we want to remind you of the flexibility already built in to our rates and packages that allow our guests to amend travel plans as necessary. Our Best Flexible Rate allows our guests to change or cancel their reservation one to two days prior to arrival. Changing the date on any reservations through our Best Flexible Rate may result in different pricing, but there is no fee for making changes. To inquire about any booking contact the hotel or our reservations team directly.
We continue to monitor the situation and will keep this policy under review. We hope this helps you plan and book upcoming trips with confidence.
Our Hotels continue to receive and welcome our guests on a regular basis with the pertinent recommendations, excellent service and commitment.
Grupo Presidente reiterates its promise to preserve the safety and wellbeing of its guests, visitors and collaborators. We want to thank you for your support and your loyalty. We will keep you updated and look forward to welcoming you at one of our hotels soon.